Our North American team is expanding that is why we are currently hiring Solution Development Manager. To read more about the job description, requirements, how to apply and more read the information below.
Reporting directly to the VP of Commercial Operations, with dotted line responsibilities to both the President of BrainLit North America and the Global Sales Support team, the Solution Development Manager will be responsible for designing, budgeting, and project managing BioCentric Lighting™ bids for large scale enterprise clients, while supporting mid-market sales efforts through integrators as well. The Solution Development Manager will be an expert in Project Management and Lighting, and will work with both the Business Development team, and BrainLit integrators to ensure timely execution of enterprise solutions.
The Solution Development Manager will also capture and document different metrics, calculations, and KPIs on an on-going basis to streamline the Solution Development process and ensure BrainLit can scale effectively and efficiently in the United States.
Gaining a deep technical knowledge of BrainLit’s hardware and software components to become the leading expert technical expert of BioCentric Lighting™ solutions is the very essence of the role. Understanding and streamlining the installation & commissioning approach, as well as local USA installation and compliance requirements, is a necessity. Supporting with local sourcing requirements where required, is critical.
Exposure to BrainLit’s R&D and commercial resources, with track records that include the creation of Bluetooth, will accelerate one’s career beyond measure.
This position will be based in New Jersey, and will require an estimated 25-50% travel within the USA to client accounts, with some international travel required from time-to-time, including an initial kick off in Lund, Sweden.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Build BioCentric Lighting™ solutions for enterprise client project bids in line with RFPs/RFIs or critical success factors as outlined by Business Development team or integration partners
• Project manage successful bids, providing necessary tools for BrainLit Business Development, Technical Support teams, as well as integration partners to succeed in project delivery
• Document calculations, metrics, and KPIs, and build new Solution Development Tools to streamline the process and bidding capacity of BrainLit
• Effectively train integration partners in BrainLit solution development tools, to ensure timely scalability
• Visit customer sites upon request
• Support sales solution demonstrations, educating customers and sellers alike, where necessary
• Consistent communication with BrainLit HQ Sales Support team in Sweden, to ensure standardized best practices are being adopted in the USA
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Other), Architecture, Light Systems, etc
• Post-graduate education a plus
• 2-5 years plus, of light system planning and technical experience required, including light measurement calculations such as Dialux, Relux, or similar
• Ability to read and create CAD drawings, other blueprints, and develop virtual mockups of potential solutions is required
• Proven project management experience, operating to budget
• Experience with, Sales, Account Management, Team Building, ISO certified systems, a plus
• Excellent presentation skills via multiple platforms (written & verbal), and service minded
• Ability to network and work autonomously
• Strong financial analysis skills
• Proficient in all forms of Microsoft Office
• Must be fluent in English
• Other languages a plus
BrainLit North America, Inc offers competitive base salary, and health benefits. In lieu of retirement benefits first 12 months, highly attractive bonus plans are provided.
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume to: Oliver Moorhouse, President BrainLit North America Inc, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this position is located in NJ. All who are interested are encouraged to apply, and relocation expenses may be provided.