Our North American office is expanding that is why we are currently hiring Technical Support Manager. To read more about the job description, requirements, how to apply and more read the information below.
Reporting directly to the President of BrainLit North America, with dotted line responsibilities to the Global Sales Support lead, the Technical Support Manager will be responsible for supporting client solution development led by the sales team, and guiding integration partners with solution set up and commissioning of BioCentric Lighting™ solutions, both remotely and in-person at select accounts where needed.
The Technical Support Manager will also provide clients with on-going technical support requests, to ensure client satisfaction.
Gaining a deep technical knowledge of BrainLit’s hardware and software components to become the leading expert technical expert of BioCentric Lighting™ solutions is the very essence of the role. Understanding and streamlining the installation & commissioning approach, as well as local USA installation and compliance requirements, is a necessity. Supporting with local sourcing requirements where required, is critical.
Exposure to BrainLit’s R&D and commercial resources, with track records that include the creation of BlueTooth, will accelerate one’s career beyond measure.
This position will be based in New Jersey, and will require an estimated 25-50% travel within the USA to client accounts, with some international travel required from time-to-time.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Support sales and solution development teams in customer proposals
• Provide implementation and commissioning support to the customer’s chosen installer, based on BrainLit’s suggested project plan
• Provide on-going technical support to integrators and end-users
• Visit customer sites upon request
• Support sales solution demonstrations, educating customers and sellers alike
• Consistent communication with BrainLit HQ Sales Support team to ensure standardized best practices are being adopted in the USA
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a Science, IT, Business, or Electrical Engineering discipline
• Post-graduate education a plus
• 2-5 years technical electrical, and/or data systems integration and installation with enterprise accounts
• Light system technical experience a plus
• Experience with, Sales, Account Management, ISO certified systems, and CAD a plus
• Proven project management experience
• Excellent presentation skills via multiple platforms (written & verbal), and service minded
• Ability to network and work autonomously as the technical leader of BrainLit North America, Inc
• Strong financial analysis skills
• Proficient in all forms of Microsoft Office
• Must be fluent in English
• Other languages a plus
BrainLit North America, Inc offers competitive base salary, and health benefits. In lieu of retirement benefits first 12 months, highly attractive bonus plans are provided.
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume to: Oliver Moorhouse, President BrainLit North America Inc, email@example.com