Our New York office is expanding that is why we are currently hiring Business Development Manager. To read more about the job description, requirements, how to apply and more read the information below.
Reporting directly to the President of BrainLit North America, this entrepreneurial spirit will be responsible for managing the entire sales process of BioCentric Lighting™ solutions in the New York metropolitan initially and will be targeting commercial enterprise users across many industry verticals.
Gaining a deep understanding of the macro issues surrounding commercial organizations, and the provision of corporate wellness and healthcare technologies with target users, is the very essence of the role. Establishing ways to penetrate qualified buyers within these enterprise clients, and by doing so creating highly disruptive sales channels, a must for success in the role.
Providing accurate sales forecasts and applicable business plans to achieve the required results is essential. Appropriate internal communication of local business plans, and market feedback is a requirement to support accelerated growth and supply to the market. This person will act as the point of contact in the territory selling directly, while building an ecosystem of sales referral partners and advisers, that can support with timely sales penetration.
Exposure to BrainLit’s R&D and commercial resources, with track records that include the creation of Bluetooth, will accelerate one’s career beyond measure.
This position will be based out of our US HQ in NYC, and will require an estimated 50-75% travel within the territory, with some international travel required from time-to-time.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Proactively identifying qualified prospects and generating leads leveraging both inside and outside sales techniques
• Preparing, presenting, and discussing materials pertaining to BioCentric Lighting™ solutions with qualified buyers
• Hosting prospect, and partner workshops and meetings in line with BrainLit’s sales & marketing strategy, to create on-going engagement and drive sales
• Coordinating prospect solution development, and post-sale project management teams
• Providing first line account management services to clients, establishing organic growth opportunities
• Negotiating pricing & client contracts, closing business at minimum required margins, and developing growth plans in line with BrainLit’s objectives
• Building brand awareness and being the face of BioCentric Lighting™ in the territory
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a Science, Business, or Engineering discipline
• Post-graduate education a plus,
• 2-5 years complex/technical Business Development experience, selling high value solutions
• Excellent presentation skills via multiple platforms (written & verbal)
• Proven experience in managing complex business development projects
• Ability to network and work autonomously as the owner of the territory
• Strong financial analysis skills
• Persuasive negotiation and deal closing skills with premium solutions
• Contract negotiation experience
• Account management
• Proficient in all forms of Microsoft Office
• Must be fluent in English
• Other languages a plus
BrainLit North America, Inc offers competitive base salary, and health benefits. Competitive benefits and attractive incentive plans offered.
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume to: Oliver Moorhouse, President BrainLit North America Inc, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this position is located in NYC, NY. All who are interested are encouraged to apply, and relocation expenses may be provided.