Eager to make a difference and interested in being part of a company aiming at becoming a global game changer in light for health? Then you are more than welcome to apply for the position as trainee at BrainLit, with headquarters located on top of The Spark in the centre of Medicon Village in Lund!
The position is a trainee position for a newly graduate interested in kickstarting a career with high potential in a game changing company with great global potential based in Lund.
Collect, compile, analyze and report market trends and the competitor landscape in close cooperation with the company founder.
- Build a strong understanding of the BrainLit ecosystem and its known players.
- Be in constant touch with news on the web, events, innovations, PRs, with relevant books, newspapers and trade publications related to the task.
- Gain knowledge in tools and market institutes important to collect valuable information.
- Regularly feed and support R&D and Strategic Development with reports and studies with updated market intelligence.
- Support the company strategy with relevant information to the company strategic direction.
- Highly communicative and informative.
- High performance text analyzer.
- High ability to extract data and write valuable reports.
- Interest in light and health.
- A basic understanding of lighting technologies.
- Creative in motivating vendors, sales & distributors and other intermediaries to pass along important intelligence.
- High ambition and energy to quickly learn to valuate and prioritize market intelligence to extract and feed highest possible valuable information in the least time consuming way for the strategic functions of BrainLit.
- MSc, newly graduated with a Business Administration profile.
- Fluent in Swedish.
For questions regarding application or the position please contact Recruitment consultant Pernilla Agardh at
+46 72 249 94 80 or email@example.com.